31) What you mean by “process”?
- Fatal Error
- Non-function Internal Exception Handler
- Uncaught Fatal Exception
- Internal Exception Handler Run-Time Failure
34) Define OS module?
OS module is used for some basic operating system related utility functions. Below is the syntax for importing OS module –
var MyopSystem = require("os")
35) What is the property of OS module?
os.EOL – Constant for defining appropriate end of line marker for OS.
36) Explain “Path” module in Node.JS?
“Path” module will be used for transforming and handling file paths. Below is the syntax of path module –
var mypath = require("path")
37) Explain “Net” module in Node.JS?
“Net” module is being used for creating both clients and servers. It will provide asynchronous network wrapper. Below is the syntax of Net module –
var mynet = require("net")
38) List out the differences between AngularJS and NodeJS?
39) NodeJS is client side server side language?
NodeJS is a runtime system, which is used for creating server-side applications.
40) What are the advantages of NodeJS?
Below are the list of advantages of NodeJS –
- Community Driven - NodeJS has great open source community which has developed many excellent modules for NodeJS to add additional capabilities to NodeJS applications.
41) In which scenarios NodeJS works well?
NodeJS is not appropriate to use in scenarios where single-threaded calculations are going to be the holdup.
42) What you mean by JSON?
43) Explain “Stub”?
Stub is a small program, which substitutes for a longer program, possibly to be loaded later and that is located remotely. Stubs are functions/programs that simulate the behaviors of components/modules.
44) List out all Node.JS versions available?
Below are the list of all NodsJS versions supported in operating systems –
45) Explain “Buffer class” in Node.JS?
It is a global class which can be accessed in an application without importing buffer modules.
46) How we can convert Buffer to JSON?
The syntax to convert Buffer to JSON is as shown beow