The objective of this article is to help you prepare and answer one of the trickiest questions in an HR interview,i.e "What are your strengths and weaknesses?". The interviewer doesn't expect you to be 100% sincere while answering this question. The way in which you answer this question matters to them, because it help them analyze the person you are.
Let us have a look at different examples of strengths and weaknesses, which will help you answer this question better.
Weaknesses: I am very soft by nature that’s why I easily believe on others words. I always try to help others without understanding whether that will be good or bad for me. Also, I am very shy, but once I once I get to know a person, I don't have any issues in interacting with that person.
Strengths and weaknesses Example - 2
My strengths: I am very patient, frank and good team worker & initiator. Also, I have excellent leadership qualities and my friendly nature makes me popular everywhere.
My weaknesses: Very emotional for my friends and family as well as I can't tolerate people who tries to cheat me.
Strengths and weaknesses Example - 3
Strengths: My strongest strength is my management skill - this skill helps me everywhere whether I am at home, office, or with my relatives. Due to this skill, a team gets benefit that has been operated and managed by me. Also, I have excellent logical & imagination skill.
Weaknesses: I am very emotional and i don’t like to interact with others until and unless it is necessary.
Strengths and weaknesses Example - 4
My Strengths: My major strengths that give me unique identities are; my punctuality, honesty, creativity and hardworking caliber. Also, I can adjust to any environment and always try to discover and learn new things.
My weaknesses: Deeply involved in hospitality without knowing the person.
Strengths and weaknesses Example - 5
My strengths: I am prompt, faithful, laborious, optimistic, and quick learner
- Prompt – Due to this nature; I try to makes impossible things possible and and completes any task without any delay.
- Faithful - I am very faithful for my work and people who are near and dear for me. I don’t like giving fake promises. I always say the things that are true. Always, I feel guilty, If I cheat someone or deliver wrong messages.
- Laborious - Sometime, if I feel, the assigned task is difficult and complicated and going to take big effort, then too; I don’t let the task getaway from me. I used to take it as a challenge and complete the task successfully.
- Optimistic - I am optimistic towards my career, my life and my family.
- Quick learner - I can easily and quickly understand any process, application, and system. How fast I understand the process, faster the implement ion of that task.
My Weaknesses: I am very straight forward - I don’t think too much before speaking, that’s why sometime people feel bad from my works. Also, I never say no to any one for any kind of help.
Strengths and weaknesses Example - 6
Strengths: I am very determined, hardworking and sincere - these three are my strongest strengths that reward me everywhere and encourage people to believe that I am a right person for them who can take their responsibilities.
Weaknesses: While working on a particular project, mostly; I prefer to complete the project successfully instead of thinking of meeting deadline.