Experienced – Front End Web Developer/Designer (3-6 Years)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Industry: IT-Software
Hi, Good Morning !!!
That's all about me… Thank you…
Experienced - Software Developer (Java/J2EE) Engineer (4-8 yrs)
- Minimum Qualification: BE/Equivalent to BE degree/CS/Computer Science Graduate with minimum 70% marks
- Industry: IT-Software
- Key skills: Develop, maintain and enhance software applications using Java/J2EE. Understand the client requirements and plan technical documents. Co-operate with the team members for fast and successful application development and deployment. Capable to co-operate and work with Onsite team, designers, Business analyst, Testers, technical writers, Development team and other company members. Should be capable to advise and guide other developers and testers.
My short term goal is to crack this interview and get the particular job position. My long term goal is to get higher position in top MNC companies.
Experienced - Network/Hardware Engineer (1-2 yrs)
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum HSC Pass/ Any Graduate/ Diploma/ Specialization in Hardware & Network
- Industry: E Commerce
- Key skills: Candidate should be experienced/good knowledge in maintaining network & hardware equipment
Dear Sir, My name is Nisanth Thakur.
First of all, I would like to say, thank you for giving me this wonderful chance to introduce myself and it’s my pleasure to be here.
Currently, I am residing in Delhi, but basically I am from Patna. My whole family stay in Patna. I have completed my schooling & Intermediate from Patna and then came to Delhi to take Graduation and Post Graduation degree. I have done Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking, during my post graduation (in the last semester of the final year), I got a call by Symantec for the job of Network & Hardware Engineer.
Currently, I am in Symantec working as a Network & Hardware engineer from past 2 years. My main role & responsibility for the company is to handle issues related to hardware, network, ISA Firewall, Symantec Antivirus Server, and SQL Server. I work on installation and maintenance process of the various systems. Also, I deal with the vendors to get various services for the company.
I want to change the company to enlarge my skills and to give best contribution to the company. That’s all about me. Thank you very much for calling me and listening me
Experienced – Computer Science Teacher faculty (2-4 Years)
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc.IT /PG/B.E/B.Tech/Any Computer Science Graduate/Certified in any programming language
- Industry: school
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills and teaching ability, excellent at written and spoken English, qualitative knowledge/hand-on experience on Java, C++, C, .Net, and SQL/Oracle database language
Hi, Good Morning!!!
My name is Kavita belongs to Jharkhand, Bihar. About my family; there are 5 members in my family – me, my elder brother, younger brother, my father and mother. My father is a retired Navy man, my mother is a school teacher, my elder brother is doing graduation and younger brother works at Tisco, Jamshedpur.
Coming to my educational background, I have completed my intermediate and graduation from Ranchi University with 70% in intermediate and 62% in graduation. Also, I have done M.Sc.IT from Kuvempu University with 76% marks. I am Java certified professional too. Currently, i am working at Loyola School, Jamshedpur as a Computer teacher faculty for past 3 years.
About my role & responsibility at Loyola school; I teach Java, J2EE, C++, .Net, SQL, Oracle, MS-Word to the highest standard (+1 & +2) students. My positive attitude and hard working nature are my strongest strength. My weakness is that I trust others very easily.
My short term goal is to get this job position. My long term goal is to get good jobs at a reputed company like yours.
That’s all about me. Once again, thank you for calling me and providing me the golden opportunity to introduce myself
Experienced – Retail Store Manager (3-4 Years)
- Minimum Qualification: MBA
- Industry: Retail
- Key skills: Good communication skill, good in monitoring, reporting and analysis the store, good in creating daily and weekly sales plan and also good in creating business plan. Store manager should be good in motivating & encouraging the team members, auditing, and satisfying customers.
Hello, Good Morning/ Good Afternoon/ Good Evening.
My-self Ankit Jain form Jaipur, Rajasthan. About my family background, there are four members in my Family – Me, my father, my mother, and my elder sister. My father is an electrical engineer, my mother is a housewife, and my sister is in 10th standard.
About my educational background; I have done my 10th, 12th, Graduation, and MBA from Jaipur. 10th and 12th from DPS (Delhi, Public School, Jaipur), graduation (B.Com honors) from Rawat PG College, Jaipur and MBA in Finance and Marketing from Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology Management & Gramothan, Jaipur, Rajasthan. In graduation and MBA I have scored more than 80%.
About my work experience; I have been working at “More” a group of Aditya Birla for past 2 years. I am an assistant store manager responsible for effective functioning to manage the team of the store, increasing sales targets and profits, and resolving customer issues.
I am skilled in typing, handling people, designing, monitoring, and communicating. My strengths are; my self-confidence, positive attitude, and my punctuality towards work. My weakness is my lack of concentration.
My hobbies are drawing, painting, watching news and movies in the TV, listening classic music, cooking food, playing cricket, reading business magazines, and outing.
My short term goal is to get this job and long term goal is to grow my career into retail industry.
That’s all about myself. Thank You……………….