31) Explain access modifier – “protected internal” in C#?
Yes. Finally block will still be executed in presence of return statement in try block.
StringBuilder TestBuilder = new StringBuilder("Hello");
TestBuilder.Remove(2, 3); // result - "He"
TestBuilder.Insert(2, "lp"); // result - "Help"
TestBuilder.Replace('l', 'a'); // result - "Heap"
35) What is the difference between “StringBuilder” and “String” in C#?
- StringBuilder is mutable, which means once object for stringbuilder is created, it later be modified either using Append, Remove or Replace.
- String is immutable and it means we cannot modify the string object and will always create new object in memory of string type.
36) What is the difference between methods – “System.Array.Clone()” and “System.Array.CopyTo()” in C#?
- “CopyTo()” method can be used to copy the elements of one array to other.
- “Clone()” method is used to create a new array to contain all the elements which are in the original array.
37) How we can sort the array elements in descending order in C#?
“Sort()” method is used with “Reverse()” to sort the array in descending order.
Also Read - ASP.Net Interview Questions and Answers
38) Explain circular reference in C#?
This is a situation where in, multiple resources are dependent on each other and this causes a lock condition and this makes the resource to be unused.
39) List out some of the exceptions in C#?
Below are some of the exceptions in C# -
- StackOverflowException etc.
40) Explain Generics in C#?
Generics in c# is used to make the code reusable and which intern decreases the code redundancy and increases the performance and type safety.
Namespace – “System.Collections.Generic” is available in C# and this should be used over “System.Collections” types.
41) Explain object pool in C#?
Object pool is used to track the objects which are being used in the code. So object pool reduces the object creation overhead.
Also Read - ASP.Net MVC Interview Questions and Answers
42) What you mean by delegate in C#?
Delegates are type safe pointers unlike function pointers as in C++. Delegate is used to represent the reference of the methods of some return type and parameters.
43) What are the types of delegates in C#?
Below are the uses of delegates in C# -
- Single Delegate
- Multicast Delegate
- Generic Delegate
44) What are the three types of Generic delegates in C#?
Below are the three types of generic delegates in C# -
45) What are the differences between events and delegates in C#?
Main difference between event and delegate is event will provide one more of encapsulation over delegates. So when you are using events destination will listen to it but delegates are naked, which works in subscriber/destination model.