Are you a Programmer, Teacher or Content writer ? Write for Us and Get Paid
We are looking for Articles/Tutorials in following categories
- Interview Questions and Answers on any Topic
- Hadoop/Big Data
- Mobile App Development - Android/iOS
- Core Java
- Any Microsoft Technologies
- Any Java Technologies
- Design Patterns
- Project Management
- Soft Skills
- Human Resource(HR)
- Career Guidance
- Study Abroad
Payments & Mode of Payment
- 30$ - 50$ Per articles (Rs 1,800 - Rs 3,000)
- 500$ - 1500$ for Tutorials (Rs 30,000 - Rs 90,000)
- Payment Mode - Online/Paypal
What we publish and Content Copyright
Once a tutorial is accepted and published at our website, a4academics.com holds complete copyright of the content and same content can not be re-used by the author for any further online or offline publishing.
We respect our tutorial writers and assume they are great subject matter experts. We expect them to write thier tutorials based on their experience and expertise only. We strictly follow copyright laws and hence, we do not accept any content which has been copied from any other websites, books or other copyrighted resources.
Make sure your submission
- Offers a clear argument, not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Be interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of designers, developers, content strategists, information architects, or similar.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check, and cite sources where appropriate.
Approval & Article Submission
- We will work with you to prepare a table of content (ToC) for the subject on which you are going to write a tutorial.
- Based on finalized ToC of the tutorial, you as an author will give us a proposal indicating total cost of the tutorial best on your estimated effort and tentative delivery timelines for the complete work.
- If a discussion is required then it will be discussed, and total cost of the tutorial along with tentative delivery timelines will be finalized.
- Author will start working on the tutorial and keep sharing the finalized content for a technical and presentation review.
- A4academics will provide necessary comments for the improvement which will be incorporated by the author before final delivery of the tutorial.
- Once tutorial is completed and delivered with the desired quality, finalized cost of the tutorial will be paid to the author either through bank to bank transaction or through Paypal.
- There is also an arrangement to divide whole payment in different installments based on content delivery milestones.
- Once Approved, you can send us your submission in one of the following formats:
- Plain text
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word